Leírás és Paraméterek
MAGYAR NYELVŰ LEÍRÁS HAMAROSAN!
Színei: zöld / citrom / kék / fehér / fekete
The SR-GP is a racing helmet that raises the bar of high performance, taking known standards to new levels. The design, a synthesis of a deep and integrated study aimed at achieving ultimate performance, was done with crucial contribution of top level MotoGP and Road Racing riders, since the concept phases. The amazing aerodynamics (Cx 0.39), optimized in various riding positions (even when cornering), the astonishing vertical and peripheral field of view (92 deg and 210 deg), the extremely efficient ventilation, ergonomics aimed at not fatiguing the rider, an optical class 1 visor, with a variable thickness, a Pinlock MaxVision 120 anti fog system all make the SR-GP the new benchmark in the racing helmet world.
Located in Italy, Suomy’s Design and R&D Department falls back on over twenty years of racing helmet know-how and passion for racing. It is only natural that the racing helmet is the most advanced product, as it balances crucial features: safety, top of the line materials, ergonomics, aerodynamics and ventilation, combined into a lightweight package. Design plays a crucial role in fusing these performance characteristics in the most innovative, coherent and balanced way in order to obtain a product of the highest level. For this arduous task we design our helmets using the most advanced tools: CAS 3D, CAD 3D, CFD, wind tunnel, rapid prototyping and the crucial opinions of top riders in MotoGP and Road Racing.
350 km/h in the straights of the circuit, average speeds beyond 210 km/h, fast corners with big lean angles, head out of the bubble … The SR-GP remains unfazed by any of these. It has been designed as an aerodynamic extension of the human body, guaranteeing excellent performance, not only on the fast straights, but also in corners. This innovative study of aerodynamic performance while cornering is an unprecedented revolution in the helmet design concept. The extraordinary neutral behavior of the SR-GP in all conditions helps the rider over his limits, as it is far less fatiguing, and therefore, more actively safe.
Sometimes millimeters make all the difference. The clear and immersive perception of the track in front, the straight horizon while tucked in, the giant peripheral view. The SR-GP allows you to see the race track like you have never seen it before. The stunning field of view was designed to maximize the performance of the rider and consequently, it has increased the active safety. 92 deg of vertical vision and 210 deg of peripheral view are the key features of the SR-GP. Together with the optical class 1 variable thickness visor, which reduces distortions to a minimum, they ensure unprecedented vision, allowing the highest levels of safety in any condition. And to spot the new, faster line onto that long straight.
It is during the hottest Grands Prix that the most is asked to the rider, requiring concentration and endurance. Being able to count on efficient ventilation makes all the difference. SR-GP sports five air intake ducts which work in conjunction with a neatly integrated channel system, guaranteeing excellent airfl ow inside the helmet. The hot air extraction is a marvel of aerodynamics: two submerged NACA intakes, working together with the rear spoiler create a Venturi effect over the exhaust ports, draw out the hot air.
The elegant and unique design, superior comfort, exceptional aerodynamics, outstanding visibility, high-performance ventilation and low weight make the SR-GP a helmet with some real attitude. Try it - and nothing else will feel nearly as good.
TECHNOLOGY & STYLE
- UNIQUE AERODYNAMICS DESIGN: The fastest helmet on the track
- POWERFUL AIR EXTRACTION: Three effective air extractors
- TRICARBOCO COMPOSITE: A mixture of Kevlar, Carbon and Fiberglass with different weights/breaking loads linked up
- ACTIVE SAFETY: Extraordinary neutral behavior in all conditions
- MAXIMIZED AIR SYSTEM: Five air intakes
- STUNNING FIELD OF VISION: Designed to maximize the performance of the rider and increase the active safety
SR-GP, a synthesis of a deep study aimed at achieving ultimate performance, done with crucial contribution of top level MotoGP and Road Racing riders.
- CARBON IN SIGHT: The shell in made of fine Carbon (in sight), Kevlar and Fiberglass
- TRICARBOCO: The outer shell is made of Tricarboco fiber that ensure a lighter, harder more safety and impact resistant shell
- READY FOR HYDRATION: Prepared for the hydration system
SR-GP has been designed as an extension of the human body to guarantee excellent performance, on the fast straights and also in corners, an unprecedented revolution in the helmet design concept.
- WIND TUNNEL TESTED: The aerodynamic performances are optimized to allow the best comfort at all speed
- STABILIZED SPOILER: To guarantee an exceptional aerodynamic penetration and extraordinary stability at various speeds
- CX 0.39: The most aerodynamic on the straight
- CX 0.40: The most aerodynamic in cornering
Air intake ducts which work in conjunction with a neatly integrated channel system and the hot air extraction, working together with the rear spoiler, guaranteeing excellent airflow inside the helmet.
- AIR VENTS: Five air intakes and 3 effective air extractors
- CHANNELED EPS: Canalization of the inner shell to guarantee the maximum heat dissipation
- BREATH DEFLECTOR: An optional tool that help to prevent fogging of the face shield
- CHIN CURTAIN: To ensure a better insulation from the air and noise from the bottom of the helmet
The Suomy R&D created a package of solutions that enhance comfort, versatility with breathable technical fabric and a balanced fitting suitable for any type of riding.
- BREATHABLE: Equipped with technical fabrics to guarantee the maximum breathable
- HYPOALLERGENIC: To minimize allergic reactions
- REMOVABLE INNERS: Cheek pads and internal shell are completely removable and washable
- HIGH BREATHABLE TEXTILE*: Infrared technology to ensure better thermoregulation and sweat dissipation. * Only on carbon version
The stunning field of view was designed to maximize the performance of the rider. The 92 deg of vertical vision and 210 deg of peripheral view are the key features of SR-GP.
- OUTSTANDING FIELD OF VISION: To ensure unprecedented vision, allowing the highest levers of safety in any condition
- OPTICAL VISOR CLASS 1: The visor geometries are carefully studied and designed to obtain the best performance achievable for lens
- ANTI FOG SYSTEM: The internal Maxi Vision lens provides an effective anti-fog protection and a wide vision field in the most critical conditions
- TEAR OFF READY: All the available SR-GP visors are tear-off lenses ready (Racing Visors)
The Suomy R&D department created a package of solutions that enhance active and passive safety.
- DOUBLE D-RING: The system ensures stability, safety and strength. The strap features Double D-Ring in light alloy
- EMERGENCY RELEASE SYSTEM: Equipped with cheek pads with a rapid removal system
- RACING LOCK SYSTEM: This metal alloy system guarantees a better stability to the visor